Friday, June 24, 2011

Full Term 2morrow 37 weeks

I'm so giddy I will be full term tomorrow AWSOME.... i can't believe the journey I have been through. The human body is indeed a beautiful thing. I keep staring at my stomach like so your really in there and like growing. I mean first i can't imagine how he manages to fit and move and live and feed seriously amazing....if i didn't believe in God this alone would do the deed. Second i don't understand how my body will shrink back in just a couple of weeks what took months to grow. This is neither here nor there i guess one of the great mysteries science can slightly address but not create.

Tomorrow I have my Lamaze class so thats exciting right...!!!!! will take pics hopefully can upload everything tomorrow so many pictures so little time. I keep procrastinating on doing this and the pictures are piling up on me.

I am getting crazy excited about meeting my son.....(aww man this is jus crazy I am a mum i really can't even say it out loud without looking around) I'm feeling like is this even possible THIS is me we are talking about but everything happens for a reason and this must be my season for a blessing/ miracle 

No comments:

Post a Comment